Wednesday, March 27, 2013

January and February Catch Up

In February Nate and his dad took Gabe skiing for the second time and he loved it again. He even got a season pass for this year and next. I have to say I'm glad he likes it but the chair lift really scares me!



Something important to note that happened in January and is still going on strong... Gabe decided to be potty trained! Despite many attempts by Nate and I, he wasn't ready until HE was ready. One day about 2 weeks after we brought his sister home from the hospital he said "I am going to wear underwear now"... And just like that he was potty trained. Really! Not to say we didn't have a few accidents along the way - but he hasn't regressed even once! (Knock on wood) Lesson I learned here was not to push. When it's time, it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment