Friday, March 15, 2013

Slackfest in 2012 & a 3 year old

Well I have to admit that I (obviously) spent the majority of 2012 not blogging. I wish I did. To be honest, I really just forgot about it because I was so busy with everything else! A toddler can be quite demanding! Since the last post on Baby Gabey's blog, Gabe has a baby sister! I was reading back through Gabe's baby posts and thought how nice it was to have and I should really do a blog for his sister, Elise, too.

So here we are, March 16, 2013 and Gabe is 3. It's really sad. I really want our baby back. But at the same time, it's so great. He's quite an amazing little boy. I feel he's very smart. Do all parents say that? I actually think he is. He knows numbers, letters, etc. He's really inquisitive and asks a lot of questions - and always remembers the answers. He absolutely has the most energy of any 3 year old I've ever seen. This is good and bad. More draining than bad :)

He is quite fascinated with Thomas the Train for some time now. He also really loves Cars 2 (Lightning McQueen, Mater, etc.).

There's so much about him right now that I could probably spend the entire day talking about him. Instead I'm going to post a few recent pictures and try to be more dedicated to updating the blog.

The first two pictures are of Gabe with what he loves most - his trains!



Here he is holding his new baby sister. His shirt says "Best Big Bro" - and he really is! He couldn't be a sweeter, more loving baby brother.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. He is an extremely intelligent, gentle , energetic, and kind little boy. The other day he named all 57 Thomas trains he has at our house. Quite an accomplishment for a 3 year old! At Nana's he also likes to read the magnetic letters on my refrigerator, play with his take 'n play and motorized Thomas trains, race his Cars all over, play on the iphone, color, and do 24 piece puzzles all by himself. He is quite proud of himself for his independence. Both Zeide and Nana love him and Elise a bunch <3

    ReplyDelete